Primal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primal Reign

Horde Guild of Anub'arak

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME! STOP BY HERE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaun

Vaun

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME! STOP BY HERE!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBERS WELCOME! STOP BY HERE!!   NEW MEMBERS WELCOME! STOP BY HERE!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Welcome to primal reign for any new members that have just joined us, I hope we provide you with a great experience here!

Let me introduce myself, I am Vaun or Josh if you would like to call me and I am the 2ed in command here, Amather is our #1. I'm a big fan of pvp and have 4/5 s3. would have got my s3 swords but my 5v5 team kind of had a bad week...no I don’t want to talk about it lol but it's cool there is always next week Razz I raid a lot also and I am always up for doing heroics or raids when I am on. feel free to ask me any questions you have, if I don’t respond to you just ask me again later because I may be in the middle of making fun of Amather or flirting with Salina.

POST AN INTRODUCTION FOR YOURSELF HERE!!!! We want to keep up on new people in the guild and this is a nice way for us to meet you: D

A few things I will go over real quick is raiding and how sign up goes:

To raid you need to have Omen, and Deadly boss mods!! I can not stress that enough! Plz have them and keep them updated. www.curse.com

Ventrilo is also required to be able to communicate with people while raiding, you don’t have to have a mic but does make things easier so you don’t have to type them to people. www.ventrilo.com

In order to sign up for the raids you need to D/L group calendar. To set it up you can set it in the settings to automatic and it will take about 5 min to finish syncing with the server and then you are good to go. www.curse.com

When signing up for a raid you should ask an officer what group needs people most for which ever run, or ask in guild chat. Someone will direct you to the group who is looking for people so you have a better chance of getting picked to go on that raid.

The forums can also be used for signing up for raids in the event group cal is having some issues, they can also be used if you get stuck at work or at school and can't get home in time and you need to get a message to everyone letting them know your going to be late or not there at all.

Once again welcome to primal reign and I hope you have a great experience here! Now introduce yourself to everyone!
Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME! STOP BY HERE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Reign :: General Discussion-
Jump to: