Primal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primal Reign

Horde Guild of Anub'arak

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Introuduction to All of You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora

My Introuduction to All of You Empty
PostSubject: My Introuduction to All of You   My Introuduction to All of You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:40 am

Hi everyone. Im Pandorasbox (in game) aka Jax. Well about me...the short version the long one lol might bore you guys to death.

I have been playing WoW for 1 1/2 years. I have 2 raiding Alliance toons on Uther. Amather promised me cookies if I came and tried his server too. Yes, I know Amather my Lil Brat , and my buddy who always makes me laugh. Only sucky thing is I have to start from scratch since I have no Horde toons......pffft. So I guess I will have to level my toons quickly.

Name: Jax .......Jackie

I love walks on the beach, sunsets oh wait this is about gaming Jax not dating Jax lol , back to the subject. I have a son who is 17 and has a horde toon on Uther that is so bent that I created one here and not there lol. I wont be able to dedicate every single night on my horde toon since not Only do I have a raiding level 70 shadow priest but I am an Officer in my Alliance guild. Bottom line I just want to hang out with friends, have fun, enjoy wow with new people with great attitudes.

Thats pretty much it ...shorter version ...Im wacky, crazy,out spoken, fun, sarcastic, smart ass at time, funny, did I say crazy oh yeah I did.

Ta da....thats Me.

Nice to meet you all, fyi I have heard great things about you guys.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaun

Vaun

PostSubject: Re: My Introuduction to All of You   My Introuduction to All of You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:08 pm

great to meet you jax Very Happy welcome aboard and hope you have a great experience with us here in primal reign
Back to top Go down
Salina
Tyrant
Salina

PostSubject: Re: My Introuduction to All of You   My Introuduction to All of You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey Jax ... welcome aboard cheers you should fit in just fine cause we are all a bit crazy =D

I feel your pain starting over is the sucks but honestly horde is where its at Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Introuduction to All of You   My Introuduction to All of You Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:37 am

Welcome to the club. Starting over isn't so bad with the people we have. I left my 7 lvl 70 alliance behind and haven't went back. Horde is the place to be!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Introuduction to All of You   My Introuduction to All of You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Introuduction to All of You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Reign :: General Discussion-
Jump to: