Primal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primal Reign

Horde Guild of Anub'arak

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what do you think would make primal reign better?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaun

Vaun

what do you think would make primal reign better? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 pm

this guild has been doing very well for a new guild, i feel like we have a lot of structure (still room to improve apon that) and a great group of people. my thanks go out to everyone in the guild for making it as great as it is and will become.

the title says it all - what do you think would make primal reign better?

do u think we should have more kara groups?
more pvp?
guild bank tabs?
amather specing holy?
me running around it my helmet naked more offten?

anything you can think of post it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm

well, i think less pvp would do a better guild of primal reign also the fact we have 164 players and we have problems to get 3 healers for za with 32 plp online , i suggest that primal reign officers should examine this, so this way we can make a hardcore pve end game of primal reign. we have a lot of players geared also, so we should`nt have problems making a full 25 man raid with all necesary classes and spec. thats what i think pvp dun make a better guild neither tabs with 2 kara groups who raid kara in 1 day its more than enough i say kara and za for weekends and 25 man for the rest of the week Smile thats my opinion hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Reura
Tyrant
Reura

PostSubject: Re: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:16 am

Ummm.....juice vendors by the break room would be great.....and maybe a mint on my pillow after a raid Smile

Id like to see a bit more people committed to joinging in on bigger raids like Gruul. We did really well last week and its very encouraging. So far though i still see a split seam with the groups. maybe each week mix up the groups by a few people so we all can get comfortable with eachother. there are so many people i dont know, and as a result i feel I dont understand thier play style and dont know if im stepping on toes when we are in Gruuls. I think guild get togethers would be a great way to spice things up.

Maybe run some AV just to learn coordinations and cooperations and to strengthen our teamwork skills. As we get to know eachother we can strengthen our play style and move as a well oiled machine.

Smile

This is a fantastic guild, I can see it going far Wink
Back to top Go down
Xeth
Xeth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 pm

I've been here for only a few days now, but I can certainly see that this could turn out to be a great thing.

I've seen quite a few guild succeed, and numerous more fail. One thing I have noticed though, is that from the ones which succeed, they usually have a great community within the guild. People are friendly and helpful, and everyone gets to know everyone else, and almost everyone in the guild would share their thoughts on any aspect of the game.

They did all this on their forums, as well as guild chat.

One thing I do notice, is that there are quite a few people in <Primal Reign> yet most of them are not on the forums.

Perhaps we can make an introductions section? And make it (almost mandatory?) that all new recruits come post an introduction at least? That way, they will be more "aware" that the forums exist. Furthermore, overtime we can build up the forums as a good place for information about the game! This way, it will encourage members to visit here often and read and post, hence getting the "community" started.

I am a strong believer that guild forums can be more than just a place you go to sign up for raids. If we can make it so that members would want to come to the forums to discuss something, or find out about something, then I am positive that we will be at a good point.

Just my thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaun

Vaun

PostSubject: Re: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:31 pm

ok Very Happy great feedback everyone keep it up, we are having a officer meeting this weekend so everything posted will be adressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think would make primal reign better?   what do you think would make primal reign better? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think would make primal reign better?
Page 1 of 1