Primal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primal Reign

Horde Guild of Anub'arak

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would like to join PR ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalrune
Casual
Kalrune

Would like to join PR ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join PR ^^   Would like to join PR ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Member Name: Kalrune
Race: BE
Class: Hunter
Spec: 5/0/0 BM
Trade Skills: Herb/Alch

Who referred you to Primal Reign Guild? Zrakul

Guild you were a member of: None

Why did you leave your prior guild? n/a

What do you expect from a guild? A fun, laid back time with lots jokes on vent and supportive officers of new players and old alike.

What do you bring to the Primal Reign guild? I've played WoW for 4 years (on and off, just got back into it less than a week ago after taking a year break) and have experience clearing MC, BWL, and Kara. Regardless of the raiding experience, I am a very friendly, funny experienced player that enjoys helping new players in anyway I can, be it a run thru rfc or sending mats through the mail =)

Why do you want to join Primal Reign? *see above?*

Are you comfortable wearing a Thong? Why, or why not? Not anymore..., there was booze and a bet...=P

Who is better Batman or Superman? why? SUPERMAN PWNS FACE cuz I watch smallville ^_^

A little bit about you (past games, hobbies, raid experience, ect.): Enjoy dnd, WoW, RPG's on any console, guitar, and singing.
Back to top Go down
Salina
Tyrant
Salina

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join PR ^^   Would like to join PR ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:07 am

Hey Kalrune Smile

Welcome aboard Primal Reign Smile

I will send you an in game mail .

There are a few things we like all new players to have one is :
-ventrilo , if you cant talk thats fine but for raiding it helps everyone know whats up =D
-omen threat
-deadly boss mod
-group calander (this is how ppl sign up for raids)

you can dl all these at www.curse.com

If you need any help pls just ask an officer
Back to top Go down
Fugly
Tyrant
Fugly

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join PR ^^   Would like to join PR ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Welcome aboard...

I still can't believe that you started playing.... again. Glad to have you around though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join PR ^^   Would like to join PR ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join PR ^^
Page 1 of 1