Primal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primal Reign

Horde Guild of Anub'arak

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3

Go down 
+2
Infiermo
Salina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Salina
Tyrant
Salina

BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Empty
PostSubject: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:03 am

I just wanted to say that today was a sad day leaving Primal Reign , I have tried quite a few guilds before I joined Primal Reign and I have to say Amather is one of the best guild leaders overall Smile ... I also wanna thank the players from KT1 for making those runs so easy , its a pleasure to run with players like you (no hassels great skills) and alot of laughs . Also have to say that we have some great guildies who always try and group up for dailies and I think thats what a guild is all about teaming up with fellow guildies . It's not always easy there are alot of different personalities but the basic goal it to progress forward to try and forgive Midnight for all his shortcummings haha no jk really I wish you all the best ... stick together and get that 25 man team for SSC and BT

/hugs from Salina <3

btw if you ever wanna chat my email is wowAzzra@hotmail.com

/em takes aspect of that pact off for the last time Smile miss ya
Back to top Go down
Infiermo
Admin
Infiermo

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:42 am

Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.javisdjs.com
Bujara
Casual
Bujara

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:48 pm

BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Superman
Back to top Go down
Reura
Tyrant
Reura

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Salina, we are gonna miss you terribly!

I wish i knew why you left us, but i hope you find joy and happiness in all your ventures!

No Sad confused
Back to top Go down
Kenomee
Tyrant
Kenomee

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:23 am

I agree with Reura. Best of luck in all future endeavours! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaun

Vaun

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:38 am

same goes for me, =) i will miss you all. msn me any time at josh_prophet@hotmail.com or just email. keep up the good work guys this is a great guild with some really great people in it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3   BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST GUILD LEADER IMO <3
Page 1 of 1